This is not the scene you want to come home to.
The other day while I was at Young Womens, Scot was getting the oldest two boys out of the shower. For some unknown reason, the glass shower door shattered into a thousand pieces on them. Scot, Braxton and Michael all got cut by the glass, but are just fine. We did make a trip to the ER that night and realized how all of them were truly protected. Most of the blood was Scot's, his vein in his hand got nicked. Michael got his little feet all cut up trying to run across the glass. It took us hours to get this mess cleaned up (the next day of course). Once again though, all is well, the boys were super brave and Scot took care of everything beautifully.
See what happens when Mom is gone!
4 comments:
Oh my goodness Tiffany! That would be downright frightening! I am glad that all is okay with Scot and the boys, but sad you have to deal with getting a new shower door!
Scary! We are so glad all the boys are ok!
Tiffany, I am SO GLAD that they are okay. How scary! And what a huge mess to clean up!! I'm so sorry it happened. So do you know how the door broke?
Tiffany, I've come home to some pretty unsettling scenarios in my mothering career but I can't say that I've ever come home to a bloodbath like this! Holy crow! I'm glad everyone is okay. Life throws us some interesting curves n'est ce que pas?
Post a Comment