Hooray for the 1st day of school. I love the first day of school and all the excitement. I love getting the school supplies and seeing the bus pull up. I love making snacks and seeing backpacks and homework. And, I absolutely love hearing about the school day from my boys and all the wonderful things they get to do. Braxton and Michael have great teachers and great classes this year. Braxton is complaining a little bit about going all day, but sure loves taking hot lunch and having 2 recesses. Michael is making lots of new friends.
1 comment:
Tiffany, this brought back such great memories for me. Your boys are growing up so quickly and I can tell from reading your posts that you're enjoying this adventure called motherhood. I'm sure you have your moments but who doesn't? I loved the "ice cream cookie sandwich" cake in the last post. That's a kid that thinks out of the box! Love ya, Sandra
Post a Comment