A little fun to be had before summer is over. Here the boys are climbing a rock wall and Corvin is riding in a toy car. We are so sad that school starts soon.
Oh my . . . I had so much fun browsing through your summer blog posts! Your kids are adorable and it looks like you had lots of fun this summer. I'll bet you're exhausted! I especially loved the photos of the golf lessons. We're winding up a crazy, fun, exhausting summer also. Bring on the fall! Love, Aunt Sandra
1 comment:
Oh my . . . I had so much fun browsing through your summer blog posts! Your kids are adorable and it looks like you had lots of fun this summer. I'll bet you're exhausted! I especially loved the photos of the golf lessons. We're winding up a crazy, fun, exhausting summer also. Bring on the fall! Love, Aunt Sandra
Post a Comment