I loved doing this with my boys when they were little! He's so adorable. I've spent the last few minutes browsing through your last few posts and enjoyed catching up on life with the Petteys. I loved your apple and pumpkin outing . . . another great memory made with your boys. As for the broken shower door, I actually made a separate comment on that one! Keep on bloggin' . . . I'm lovin' it! Love, Aunt Sandra
2 comments:
Oh he is SOOO cute! I can't believe how big he is getting. Your 3 boys and my 3 girls would make a great match someday... :-)
I loved doing this with my boys when they were little! He's so adorable.
I've spent the last few minutes browsing through your last few posts and enjoyed catching up on life with the Petteys. I loved your apple and pumpkin outing . . . another great memory made with your boys.
As for the broken shower door, I actually made a separate comment on that one! Keep on bloggin' . . . I'm lovin' it! Love, Aunt Sandra
Post a Comment