The boys have started to take ice-skating lessons. It is a little scary to be on that slippery ice for the first time. They enjoy it though. They talked Mom into getting on the ice one day, with ice skates. I had fun until I fell. Let's just say as you get older, you realize how much farther you have to fall. OUCH!!!
1 comment:
I was raised on ice skates in the frigid winters of Edmonton, Canada and I too can attest to the fact the the older you get, the harder you fall! I love the little frames that the kids are using . . . kind of like training wheels, yes? What a great idea. Are you thinking maybe that you'll eventually get them into hockey?
I know just how you feel about the first haircut . . . Corvin is adorable! Laura is trying to figure out what to do with Lucy's hair so that it's out of her eyes but still makes her look like a girl. Love, Sandra
Post a Comment