Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I had to put a couple of pictures of our cute little Corvin. He is smiling and talking tons. We sure do love that boy.

3 comments:

Sandra and Brent said...

Hi Tiffany,
I just spent an enjoyable few minutes catching up on your last few blog posts. That baby is just adorable, as well as your other boys. The afternoon at the apple orchard looked like it was great fun. I loved doing stuff like that with my kids . . . apple orchards, pumpkin patches, petting zoos, whatever. I still love field tripping with my kids and grandkids! You and Scot look so happy with your three sons . . . I can tell you're doing a great job raising that little family. Love ya, Sandra

The White's said...

He is SO SUCKING ADORABLE! Oh, what a doll, I can't wait to meet him. CUTE CUTE CUTE.

Malena Aragon Everill said...

The boy looks like you Scot! Only you're a little girlier...(from Brian)

Corvin is absolutely precious!!!I can't wait to see you guys, we miss you too, hope the boys are loving this halloween season :)

P.S. if you need to switch names for the family gift exchange, we're game ;)