Thursday, September 3, 2009

Braxton turns 6 and has a great day... Braxton started his birthday with breakfast burritos that he asked Dad for.
He opened lots of presents and wanted to go out to Senor Froggies for lunch.
We then went off to Riverfront Park to play for the afternoon. Braxton had fun running and playing in the fountains.
He got to go on a carousel ride. He said his horse was a knight's horse.
Then it was on to boxing with his brother.
He insisted on chicken tacos for dinner and he wanted a cookie cake (a big cookie with frosting).
They were trick candles and he had fun the next 15 minutes trying to get them all out. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRAXTON!!!

2 comments:

Sandra and Brent said...

I've had so much fun, this morning, catching up on your life there in Washington state. I love that you have three little boys now . . . I started out that way and it's the best! Congratulations on the birth of Corvin . . . he's a beautiful baby. Braxton's birthday looked like it was so much fun (not to mention the bubble snakes!). You are obviously awesome parents to your little ones. Keep the posts coming . . . I will be watching for them! Love ya, Sandra

the landreths said...

What a fun birthday!!