Braxton and Michael came to the hospital to watch Corvin be born. They were great helpers.
We are so happy to welcome Corvin into our family. He is doing great.
Hey there Petty Gang! We're so excited about the new addition to your family! I wish we could be there to spoil our new nephew, but I suppose we'll just have to wait until we see you next :) Congratulations and let us know if there is anything we can do to help out!
2 comments:
The pictures are adorable and you look GREAT. I am glad to hear things are going well, tell the boys I love them.
Hey there Petty Gang! We're so excited about the new addition to your family! I wish we could be there to spoil our new nephew, but I suppose we'll just have to wait until we see you next :) Congratulations and let us know if there is anything we can do to help out!
Post a Comment