Sunday, June 21, 2009

Here are some pictures from our fun trip to Utah. The little boys and I headed down to Utah a few days early to attend my brother's graduation. Congrats Brett. The boys then got to go down to Fish Lake with the Pettey's and they had a blast. Mom enjoyed and worried about being so far away from them. Scot arrived and we went with the Everills to St. George, Sand Hollow, the Coral Pink Sand dunes, and through Zion's and to Bryce National Park. We got to go boating, 4-wheeling, jump off dunes, swim in the hotel pool and best of all, play with family. We had a great time, although we may have spent more of it in the car travelling than anything. Braxton and Michael are still very upset with us for taking them away from grandpa and grandma and cousins and their favorite Utah.

6 comments:

Pettey Family said...

Hey, it is me. I finally added a way to have comments on my blog. I thought I should be the first to try it out. Funny me.

Becky said...

I am so glad you did add it! There have been so many times I wanted to write something and thought, "I'll just email her." Of course I never got back to the email! Your trip looks like it was a lot of fun! I love the new background!

the landreths said...

I'm glad to see your hair is getting long again :). Those haircuts we got were really something, weren't they. My hair is still trying to recover. So good to keep up with you. can't believe your baby boy is due so soon! Love the name you are thinking of!

the landreths said...

i just tried to comment and it booted me off. Hmmm...i'm just trying again to see what happens :).

John and Suzi said...

Yeah, I love to leave comments! How are you guys? It looks like you had a great trip to Utah! You don't even look pregnant, are you sure you are??? Your boys are adorable - its too bad you don't live closer, my girls could use someone to teach them how to play something other than "babies" or "dollhouse"

Christine said...

Tiffany....I LOVE the comment feature, I am so glad you added it! Now I can tell you exactly how cute all of kids are every time I log on.