Wednesday, April 1, 2009
I thought I would do a quick post and update all of our friends and family on our current situation. I have no way to download any pictures, so you will just have to hear from me.
After a nice, long vacation in Utah, we headed up to Spokane, Washington to join Scot once again. We have been living in an extended stay and are very, very sick of it. Four of us in a one room hotel room for a total of 37 days. I believe it is a form of torture that we devised for ourselves somehow.
We have found a home that we are excited about and are just waiting to close. We are thrilled about the idea of having a wash room (instead of a wash closet), a pantry and a 3-car garage. Braxton and Michael think it is great that it has a dog door. It needs a little work that we will be taking care of, but it helped to get a good deal on it, that and the economy helped a little. The boys want their toys back and I am looking forward to being settled once again.
The baby and tummy are growing lots now. I am sorely disappointed that we have not been able to find out what we are having. We are going to wait to do the ultrasound until we actually have insurance.
We do feel quite blessed to have found a home, that Scot has a good job (by the way, he is enjoying being an Anesthetist) and that we are safe and together again. We are glad to be expanding our family and we think we are really going to like it here in Spokane. We are now just waiting for some Spring weather, just like all of you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment